星期三, 三月 11, 2009

Love - Fantasy & Reality

Love, nowadays attacking almost all of human being on Earth. Girlfriend boyfriend's love, family's love, friendship's love etc.. I think if i list out, will be very long, so i just state out cases or situations that mostly ppl speak or can understand, Couple's Love. (i think this part you all want to know more right??)

Love divides into 2 main categories, fantasy and reality. Fantasy, mostly point to primary or secondary students. Don't be shock, even 12-year-old boy or girl know what is love, i think me last time also din so early mature or think about this... hahaha... Why i say fantasy is mostly point to primary and secondary student? This all i can prove from experience or what i look at nowadays small kids. They choose couple can be say as roughly choose, doesn't know whether the couple treat them good or not. Maybe starting good lar, but after certain time? who knows.. Maybe after the boy get the girl's "first time", the girl will be dump or clash. Or if this things never happen also, the girl or boy might be in fantasy life. Everything is for her bf or his gf. Sometimes don't hv anything except her bf or his gf. This, got 2 effects only. Good effect and side effect. Good effect - they both maybe will always meet and study together, push their results up. Side effect, a lot sad cases will appear in between both of them.

For reality part, mostly for university's students and working employee and employers. In this category, mostly they want to find the other half to be partner for whole life if can. Maybe you can see your friends keep change partners, but this not just play play, because they already know what is their responsibility to their partners. Maybe sometimes will appear those romantics stuff or what, but, most of them know how to control themselves, maybe some of them still play play, but not all.

Fantasy and reality, two situation that seldom appear together. But in love, this two situation sometimes will appear together. Want to know what situation or condition? I sure you know more than me. Hahaha...

For my advise, don't only stay in fantasy world, coz this maybe will change the way of your thinking, once a while is ok... And, try to face the reality of love in this world, and maybe you will discover more than what you want to gain...

For next episode, i plan to write others style to love or being love... do drop me an idea and i'll try to write out in next episode...

8 条评论:

BubbleS 说...

haha... still so many theory... i wish you can tell us more incident tat happen in reality. In other word, i am very "pat". Wanna know ppl's secret. Wakakaka...

~ Ru Ling ~ 说...

wowowowo~ love expert hahaha

匿名 说...

love is patients

匿名 说...

boon... i thought u busy FYP?!
or u take another subj call Love?

stim here ^^

匿名 说...

I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to seek unprecedented things. Right now I'm constructing my hold solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I stumbled upon a very amazing site which explains how to create pv panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not sure about how correct the data given there is. If some people over here who have xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I would highly value it, cause I extremely passion solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people are great.

匿名 说...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

匿名 说...

Easily I agree but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.

匿名 说...

I mean that…
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor 40mg kcycb
lexapro online mzuzi