星期二, 三月 03, 2009

FYP Part 2

so long i din update my blog, now onli update..

now busy with FYP part 2... really not a joke... everything u learn, will be use in this project..
as for me, i learn machining, design, a little bit programming... all now used in my project.. sometimes still knock wall.. dunno how to continue it...

dunno should regret or lucky take this title.. last time when ppl ask me about FYP and i tell them, some of them starring at me, see whether i can do it or not... some shock see i take this title... some... dunno got any expression...

but really hope i can finish it on time n achieve targets and missions.. so that i can prove to lecturers, not only electronic students know how to do circuit, but mechanical also ROXXX!!!!!

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Mechanical RoxZzz

Final year punishment.
Work hard .play even harder man.