星期四, 七月 24, 2008

FYP

FYP FYP FYP!!!

this is the word of all final year student.. "FYP progress how??" "done research??" I also dunno what my progress till now. Count finalize design already, but really not yet satisfied.

What my title? "Automated Storage & Retrieval System"
Know what is that? err... maybe know. But, i really slap myself d. Last time i told myself, don't take any automated title, but now, i also dunno why i go take this title. Maybe i don't have any choice already bah. Hope can complete within schedule, not campus schedule, but is my own schedule. I really hope i can make out a good FMS (Factory Management System) which maybe i can implement in my shop or anywhere. I'll try update my FYP progress in my blog.

Maybe some of u will feel weird, previously my script all in Chinese, but now in English. This is because FYP things, i really dunno how to write in Chinese. If really write in Chinese, then i really took wrong course, i should go study on Chinese Literature... Wahahaha..

Lastly, hope my FYP can be done on schedule, although now i feel is behind schedule already.
GOD bless all of my friends who taking FYP now.

没有评论: